Weblaunch structure explained
This article explains the different parts of Weblaunch.
Weblaunch in itself is a desktop application, although multiple services are running along it. Below is a list of all the Weblaunch services:
- WL3 (Desktop Application), Main Weblaunch service.
- WL-API (API), Connects the desktop application to the cloud/servers.
- WLL (Landing page), The Weblaunch landing page/website, made to showcase and support the desktop application.
- WL2 (Legacy Weblaunch web application), The former Weblaunch flagship, a bookmark manager running in the browser.
- WL-EAS, A Weblaunch authentication service for third party applications.
Weblaunch 3 versions are written as WL-3.x.x.
In other words, Weblaunch 3 Version 3.2.1 is referred to as WL-3.2.1